Inside this Issue:
- Cotton grower funding boost
- Median farm values grow in all states
- Australia to benefit from Biobest deal
- Humans and plant genes resist drugs
- Landcare gets help with biodiversity
On the Move
Vale Bill Blackhall
- Plant Health Aust marks 21st birthday
- Beef's once-in-generation opportunity
- Digital standards – boring or intriguing?
- Corteva announces scholarship winners
- Bayer starts The Big Fish Challenge!
- Growers act on promise of strong wheat outlook
- What risks do snails and slugs pose?
- Grochem releases fall armyworm kit
- What makes Ivomec such a trusted brand?
- Liquid fertilisers add flexibility to seeding
- Wider fungicide spray window a ‘game changer’
- Winning all the weigh to the bank
- Miravis Prime offers value to hort crops
- Start with a clean boom sprayer
- UPL’s new gen aphid control for canola
INSIGHTS: Post-emergent herbicides
- Ask an expert: tank mix compatibility
- Arylex active covers all weed control options
INSIGHTS: Rodent & vertebrate pest control
- Rodent risks posed to human and animal health
- Fast, economic and reliable rodent control
- Westonfence saves grain crop from kangaroos
- How do know that a rodent product works?
- Integrated approach for optimal rodent control
INSIGHTS: Tropical agriculture & sugar cane
- Tropical ag just like home for Kenso Agcare
- Roots of Israel journey now growing at Tully
- GYP-FLO flowable gypsum original and the best!
- Valor comes out on top again in sugarcane